Here's the list of Pros and Cons we came up with in using your RV to Tailgate at your next big game!
1. You can bring all the comforts of home: microwave, bbq, stove, oven, comfortable seating, and a bathroom!
2. You have everything you could possibly need that everyone else forgets (bottle openers, ice, chairs, footballs, yard games).
3. With all these comforts, you can really expand your menu. Let's face it, tailgating is mostly about the food. Now you won't be stuck making the "same old thing". You can put together anything from shrimp cocktail and nachos to baked ziti and whatever else you can think of! You will be the hit of the tailgating party!!
4. You have a fridge to keep everything fresh and cool.
5. Water tanks! Make sure they are full to keep the water flowing.
6. RV parking at the big game! From high school sporting events to the NFL, there is always a place to park the RV. Call ahead to check out the rules of the lot, get there early, and start having a blast! Great way to make some memories.
7. RV Generator! Make sure the generator is tuned up and working well- this is a great way to be able to park anywhere and have the use of electricity for all the fun.
8. Meeting other Tailgaters! You might make some new friends!
9. Watch the game from the RV! Set up your outdoor living space, turn on your tv and watch the game from the comfort of "home"...in the parking lot!
10. Decorate up the RV! Have fun with decals, flags, and other team themed items and transform your RV into your favorite teams #1 RV!
There aren't any...
Now get out there and TAILGATE!
Glamp on my friends!