Our criteria we look for in an RV park:
1. Proximity of the RV park to our sightseeing destination.
2. Does the park offer shuttles/transportation to local attractions?
3. Is it close to other experiences/attractions/tours?
4. Are there restaurants in the area (we like to cook , but not every night! lol).
5. Does the RV park offer paved or level sites? Full hook ups?
6. Are the rv sites somewhat private with ability to have bbq's and campfires?
7. What are the ammenties offered at the RV park? Pool? Hot tub? Game rooms? Trails? Tennis courts etc?
8. MOST IMPORTANTLY... are the staff friendly and helpful? We really appreciate good customer service!
Not every Rv park we've been to has had all the above. It's simply a checklist we try to go by to meet as many of our needs as possible. We are looking for a resort type experience thus the more of the criteria met, the better. This is glamping after all! Again, the amazing thing about rving is if the destination isn't to your liking, find another one, make a phone call, book a new reservation somewhere else, unhook, and simply leave! Sometimes one adventure leads to another, better one!