1. Think outside the box! Utilize unique spaces for storage. For example, inside of doors and cupboards, ceiling of the undercarriage of your basement storage. Clamps come in very handy here!
2. Hooks are the thing! Free up space by hanging towels, pots, keys etc.
3. Repurpose current shelving and drawers! Purchase lightweight (wire) shelves/stackables and rethink your storage space. Utilize office folder holders to put your plastic wraps attached to inside of cupboards. Store items such as pots and pans with unique holders and store vertically rather than horizontally. Great space saver!
4. Go shopping! Check out Pintrest, Wayfair.com, Target, Ikea, The Container Store, and Bed Bath and Beyond to really get your creative juices flowing! So many items to make your life simpler and more functional!
5. Velco is the way to go! Use velcro strips to organize your hoses, lights etc. Also useful are mesh bags for storage, plus they are breathable! No mold!
6. Over the sink racks! Add additional space to your prep area by adding an over the sink rack for soap, dish racks etc.
7. Space saving dishes! There is nothing better for small kitchen spaces than finding items that "nest" such as bowls, measuring cups and spoons etc.
8. Baskets, baskets and more baskets! We use these everywhere- to store dvds, cds, games, makeup and more. There are cheap and aesthetically appealing so it's a great way to make a space look nicer all the while being functional.
9. Add a table extender! You don't have much storage space you say!? Add and extender! You can find these in any supplier for RV's and it's an easy "Do It Yourself" job! Allows you more prep and counter space!
10. Shoe organizer bags...not just for shoes! A great way to store numerous items from jewelry to vitamins. Simply place organizer bags inside a closet door, or just hang in a closet for additional space.
11. Tension Rods! If you have an RV you are all too familiar with the need for tension rods on the road to keep food etc from falling on you when travelling. What a great way to keep items in place and organized!
12. Magnetic Boards! This is a very creative way to store items such as herbs in a vintage way. Simply purchase a smaller magnetic board and put your spices etc in small metal containers and voila! Instant cute storage.
13. Ottomans! Great to add to a space in an RV that can triple as a coffee table, a foot rest, and an excellent container for holding a multitude of items from books to family pictures! Portable and small...perfect for the RV.
Remember, your RV is your place of escape, freedom and zen so make it an organized space.
Glamp on friends!
Please comment and share your ideas!!