- We vacationed even more! We were able to travel for seven weeks in total, from local trips to up and down the East Coast, and boy did we have a blast!
- We got a Diesel…not a Class A Diesel, but an F350! Along with a fantastic new Fifth Wheel!
- We survived a lot of transitions. It really was a year of change, from kids moving out of our house, to leaving the state. Life is all about change and you’ve got to roll with the changes!
Each year we make and keep goals/ resolutions for ourselves. It keeps us on track to live our lives to the fullest. We add to our bucket list, set plans into motion and prioritize our lives. So here are our goals for 2017 in no particular order:
- Keeping active and stay fit.
- Continue to eat healthy and make healthy food choices.
- Continue to run 5K’s. Our goal is 3 5K’s this summer.
- Neal wants to stop procrastinating.
- Continue to find balance between work and R&R.
- Travel for another 7 weeks. Also, utilize the fifth wheel as a “get away” hotel on wheels, but when not out of town, we want to keep it at a local RV park and spend weekends etc. Thus, using the RV even more! Winning!
- Continue to do yoga and meditation.
- Continue to meet new people (after all…RV’ers are the nicest people so why not!)
- Continue to get out there through social media and real life- Keep building our base!
- Take more risks and try something new. (White water rafting??!)
- Kathy is an Artist and will be putting more into her craft. She is exploring looking into opening a gallery and selling at Art Festivals over the summer.
- Neal – will be more open to change.
- Read more.
- Spend more time with people we love.
- Continue to always work on our relationship. We are the best of friends and love each other, but you always have to keep working on this aspect of your life so it stays amazing!
- Neal is going to start writing a book or journaling.
Make 2017 the best year yet! Set some goals and accomplish them!
Keep on Glamping Friends!