It is because of this mentality that we wanted to share some of our favorite RV Blogs, in their own words, that are available on the net and other social media. Of course we want you to enjoy what we have to offer through our musings, but we can all learn together and from one another.
Here’s our top ten list!
- RV Glamping Adventures- Ok, so…that’s us! We are the Pignatora family! Go on adventures with us! Let us inspire you! This is for the family that is not only interested in going to an RV Park and hanging by the fire, but also wants to explore the country, see new places and have a "Glamping Adventure" in the comfort of their own RV. From RV parks to products, we will attempt to share our journeys and experiences with you to make your future RV trips with your family as fun and adventure filled as possible! Make memories! That's what it's all about! Our lives have transformed! We've tripled our amount of traveling, we've grown closer as a family and have seen a great deal of the country from the comfort of our second home. We want to share our fun and experiences to all who may benefit from "The RV Glamping Way"!
- Love Your RV- Ray and his wife travel and live in their 30′ Keystone Cougar fifth wheel trailer. In the past four years, they have logged over 50,000 miles and enjoyed hundreds of awesome locations. They love to use their RV to explore and camp in the best landscapes that nature has to offer. On Love Your RV! they share their travel experiences, tons of RV tips and tricks, mods and upgrades they’ve done to the rig and honest reviews of RVing products.
- Gone with the Wynns- Jason and Nikki Wynn are a couple of perpetual travelers and modern day documentarians. They share in hopes of inspiring you to find your next adventure. They are particularly good at putting together some delightful YouTube videos.
- Snowmads- Jason and Kristin Snow are a travel-addicted couple who walked away from cubicles and conventional lives three years ago to roam full-time, gaining valuable perspective on life and meeting new friends at every turn. They say they aim to inspire others to follow their dreams and collect experiences instead of things. Love that!
- Technomadia- They hit the road in 2006 and haven’t stopped since. This couple combines technology and perpetual travel to create a sustainable lifestyle on their own terms. Their current primary ‘home base’ is full time RVing in a geeked out 1961 vintage bus conversion. They say they love mixing it up with other modalities of travel – island life, trains, planes, ships, and cool rentals. They work remotely as technology & strategy advisors, app developers and authors sucking up mobile internet bandwidth.
- Shore Looks Nice- This couple packed in the corporate lifestyle to Travel across America seeking Adventure full time in an RV. On June 1, 2014 they left Orange County to embark on the most epic journey of their lives. Being full time RVers has been an incredible journey and a great learning experience. The best part is going to unique places, meeting new people and doing it all together. If you love RVing, camping or just want to live vicariously through them, be sure to join them on Social Media as they document the RV Life on the Open Road.
- Wheeling It- In early 2010 this couple quit their day jobs, packed their lives away and moved into a 40-foot tin-can home to follow their dream of living an alternative life and exploring the US on wheels. WheelingIt was born with nothing but 12 paws, 40 feet, the freedom of the open road and the passion to see all those places this couple had dreamed about for years. Through their blog it’s their goal to share that story and hopefully enable and inspire others who dream of this lifestyle to go out and try it. After all, they feel if they can do it anyone can! So, take a peek at the tips, follow them in their nutty journey and share a few laughs along the way
- The Fit RV- They didn’t set out to become RVers. It sort of snuck up on this fit couple. They have an interesting angle of blogging by focusing on fitness on the road. From recipes, workout tips, park reviews, and 5ks, this couple does it all!
- Do It Yourself RV- DoItYourselfRV was started as a way to share useful tips and skills learned through years of enjoying the RV lifestyle. As time passed, they started writing about other topics related to RVing, and today include articles in many different categories. Their goal is to help you find and discover funny, inspiring, interesting, and useful stories about mobile living. It’s not a subscription site, and they are not affiliated with any RV manufacturer, tiny house builder, or trade organization. Very useful site to check out!
- New School Nomads- This is about a family on the road. Last year they decided to follow their dreams and spend a year or more traveling the United States in an rv along with3 pets. This blog chronicles their journey, the treasures they find, the people they meet, and the simple moments that fuel their souls.
Do your research and Glamp on friends!