1. Add "safe" candles/ scents. I will not use real candles in the Rv for safety reasons, and prefer the plug in warmers. Adds lighting and aromatherapy to the Rv (we do have up to six people sharing a smallish space after all!).
2. Add rugs and throw pillows.
3. Add a green living plant you bring with you or fill a vase of fresh picked wild flowers from your campground!
4. Use removable "wall stickers" to decorate a blank wall. I love to use different designs (you can find these at Target or any craft store) throughout the travel season. For example, I purchase Disney stickers before our trip and decorate the Rv for this fun theme-filled adventure. Easy enough to change when we head out for our next trip. The kiddos love it!
5. Organize your space. There are so many space saving ideas that declutter an Rv and add to a calm, warm space. To me clutter=stress.
Let me know any other ideas you have used to enhance your Rv! Would love to hear them!
Have a great day!